- L glutathione
- Vitamin C
- Kojic acid
- Alpha- Arbutin
- Glycolic acid
- Licorice extract
|Usage/Application||Night time application|
|Packaging Size||30 gm|
|Type Of Packaging||Box|
|Skin Type||Normal Skin|
|Shelf Life||18 Months|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
- Uneven skin tone
- Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) Hyperpigmentation
- Periorbital hyperpigmentation(POH)
- L glutathione-Skin lightening and skin whitening- Glutathione has anti-melanogenic properties and can convert melanin to a lighter color.
- Reduces excess pigmentation- glutathione deactivates the enzyme tyrosinase, which helps produce pigments.
- Improves skin texture- free radicals, pollution, and other toxins take a toll on your skin and glutathione is the ultimate detoxifying agent.
- Vit C– Reduces skin discoloration, boosts production of collagen.vit c makes the skin radiant and healthy.Vit c also increases ceramide content in the skin
- Kojic acid – Kojic acid works to stop the production of melanin in skin. Giving skin an overall lighter appearance where ever used for topical treatment.kojic acid has antioxidant & antibacterial property.
- Alpha arbutin- It is superior skin lightening agent.it inhibits the activity of tyrosinase & controls the production of the melanin , resulting in a fairer skin tone.helps in treating Melasma.
- Glycolic acid- Reduce the appearance of fine lines,irregular pigmentation,age spots and decreases enlarged pores.also rejuvenate the skin by encouraging the shedding of old surface skin cells.
- Licorice extract- Licorice root contains powerful antioxidants that can neutralize free radical from external environment, which soothe and hydrate the skin.it also helps to fade darks spots and gives natural sun protection.
There are no reviews yet.